I used this alongside a replacement switch speaker and boxypixel face plate to complete my GBA Macro mod. It had been a few years since I last soldered anything, but the board made the process quite enjoyable! If you're looking to do the same mod with these parts, here are some notes:
1) This board's primary purpose is to fix the low-volume issue common with GBA Macro mods. That being said, it also lets you avoid having to solder the tiny resistors responsible for tricking the console into thinking it has a top screen. While this board technically has more solder points than the resistor, trust me when I say that putting this board in is MUCH easier than the alternative.
2) As this is an audio amp, the volume coming out of your console is going to be a bit louder than you're used to. It might sound a bit harsh if you're used to the GBA or a stock NDS, but it's a worthy tradeoff compared to barely being able to hear it without the amp.
3) I highly recommend securing the board with captive tape before soldering in the points. It goes a lot smoother if all of the points are lined up before any solder goes down.
4) Make sure that the solder doesn't add too much height in areas around where the screen sits, as clearance in that area can get tight. It shouldn't be a huge worry, but I ran into some trouble with a point on mine where I used too much solder and had to clean it up.
Overall, I would highly recommend this for anyone wanting to do the GBA macro mod. It replaces the most annoying part of the mod with a more cozy, beginner-friendly soldering experience while fixing the low-volume issue that often plagues these mods.