Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
LEAD TIME: 8 WEEKS
To keep up with demand while reducing our lead time, we've started imposing weekly limits on how many orders we accept. If you see this product is listed as out of stock, please check back next week. Thank you for your patience.
Design the Game Boy of your dreams with our build to order DMG service. You'll receive a fully-built console.
Please read the entire product description carefully before placing your order. Limited quantities available each week.
Base Price Includes
- DMG donor console
- Time and labor to build the custom console according to your needs
- Original DMG LCD
- Backlit in a color of your choice
- For improved contrast and clarity, opt to have your Game Boy biverted with our in-house Game Boy Bivert Board or Up-N-Atom's Soft-Latching Up-N-Atom's Soft-Latching Bivert Chip. In either case, we rotate the polarized film 90 degrees for a crisp image
- IPS LCD
All our Pro Sound mods are soldered pre-pot unless asked otherwise:
- Pro Sound - 1/8": Simple headphone jack (fragile, not for live performances)
- Pro Sound - 1/4": High quality guitar jack
- Pro Sound - 2x RCA: Top-mounted RCA jacks
- Pro Sound - PCB Mount Pro Sound V3: High-end, robust mod (recommended for live performances)
- GBAmp v3: +16 dB gain to the internal speaker
Customize the look of your dream console with over 580,000 possible shell and button combinations. For product colors, please check out our individual product pages:
- Game Boy shells
- Game Boy buttons
- DMG style Game Boy buttons feature convex A and B buttons and the D-pad has lines along the arms
- NES style Game Boy buttons feature concave (curved in) A and B buttons and the D-pad has arrows along the arms
- Game Boy Start-Select silicone pads
- Screen lenses are available in plastic and glass
- This unit comes with a 3D printed Retro Modding authenticity sticker
- All units are tested prior to shipping
- Cartridge slots are cleaned and tested prior to the unit being built and shipped. We strongly recommend carefully cleaning all carts using isopropyl alcohol before inserting them into your new unit in order to avoid dirtying the pins
- Given the interest in our custom consoles, we ask that you please allow up to 12 weeks for your order to be created
- To keep up with demand while reducing our lead time, we've started imposing weekly limits on how many orders we accept. If you see this product is listed as out of stock, please check back again next week. Thank you for your patience and understanding