LEAD TIME : 8 WEEKS
If you're looking for a custom unit with an IPS LCD, please see our other Build to Order Game Boy Advance (IPS LCD) product page.
Base price includes
- AGB-001 donor console
- Time and labour build the custom console according to your needs. You will receive a fully built console
- Original screen
- Back-lit screen: AGS-101 (With FREE Backlight Bleeding Protector)
AGS-101 Voltage Regulator*:
Exclusive, get the most brightness out of your backlit AGS-101 (100% instead of 85%)
Brightness Control Options
BennVenn's Digital Backlight Brightness Controller*:
Offers 10 brightness level through a buttons combination.
Offers 2 brightness settings via a physical switch inside the battery compartment:
40% / 85% brightness or 40 / 100% when used with the Voltage Regulator (above)
Note: the Brightness Switch is not compatible with our Battery Pack as the battery would sit on top of the switch.
Retro Modding's Gameboy Advance Audio Amplifier**:
Powerful amplifier that will give +24dB gain. Comes with a high-quality speaker (not sold separately)
Anton Veretenenko's GBAmp v3**:
+16dB gain, includes 2W speaker
Variable clockspeed using buttons combo : 1x, 1.5x, 1.75x, 0.85x
Retro Modding's Gameboy Advance Ultimate Rechargeable Battery Pack:
Up to 14h of continuous play!
- (*) For best results, use Lithium, NiMH batteries or our Battery Pack
- (**) Some of our customers have reported a humming sound or high pitch coming out of the console's speaker. All GBA issue noises when listening carefully in a quiet environment. An amplifier might make it sound worse. Most customer don't hear it nor mind. Those with sensitive hearing will probably mind it. If you have any concerns please contact us prior as there will be NO refund for this regard.
- There has been LOTS of interest with these so kindly allow up to 8 weeks for this to be completed and shipped.
- Our units comes with two authenticity stickers: a Modded in Quebec sticker with a unique serial number and a 3D printed Retro Modding sticker.