Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Our unique, in-house Game Boy replacement buttons are cast using high-precision machinery. These quality buttons closely reproduce the style and feeling of the original hardware, so you can enjoy the same great experiences in a brand new color.
Looking to change things up? We also offer NES-style Game Boy buttons with concave A and B button surfaces and arrows on the D-pad.
- Durable ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) material
- High-quality, responsive buttons that play better than typical budget replacement parts
- Perfect fit with our in-house shells
- Compatible with DMG and Play It Loud Game Boy handhelds as well as NES and SNES controllers (see warnings)
These button sets are available in over 30 different models, including 25 different colors, airy pastels, clear neons, and perfect reproductions of Nintendo's original hardware colors, color-changing ones and the unique Neptune buttons!
Can't make up your mind? Leave the decision up to us!
- Random set: A full set of buttons in one random color. We'll pick out something that complements the shell you order.
- Mixed set: A full set of buttons in a variety of colors. We'll pick individual button colors that complement each other as well as the shell you order.
- 1 x DMG D-pad
- 2 x DMG A/B buttons
- 1 x DMG power switch cover
- 1 x DMG extension (link) port cover
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- The Game Boy's D-pad is much smaller than that of the NES so, while it works in a NES controller, the fit will be loose
- The Game Boy's D-pad will not fit in a SNES controller, but the A and B buttons will
Again, coming from cheap and old buttons you could find on eBay. These feel so great to press and button mash. I like how loud they are when you press them. It sorta reminds me of mechanical keyboards but obviously toned down. I can't tell if it was the buttons doing or the silicone pads, but I highly recommend them either way.
These look and feel faithful to the originals, and pretty sharp in my whitewashed DMG-01
I’ve purchased many buttons from Retro Modding and they don’t disappoint. They are well made and feel great. Plus they have a great selection of colors!
Game Boy Buttons
Looks great, fits perfect, ships fast.
I will buy again soon. Thank you!!!