Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
At long last, the wait is over! These high-quality, machine-cast silicone Start-Select replacement buttons allow you to further customize your Game Boy Color. Choose from over 20 available colors to suit your aesthetic preferences. They're the perfect finishing touch to any custom project.
- High-quality silicone
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Compatibility with the Game Boy Color
Choose from over 20 different colors including but not limited to those in our most popular color collections. Pictured above:
- Row 1: Black, SFC Dark Gray, Game Boy Light Gray, White, Clear
- Row 2: Neon Yellow, Neon Blue, Neon Green, Neon Orange
- Row 3: Pastel Mint, SNES Lavender (a.k.a. Pastel Purple), Pastel Pink, Pastel Yellow, Pastel Blue
- Row 4: SFC Yellow, SFC Blue, SFC Green, SFC Red
- Row 5: Pink, Purple
- 1 x Start-Select silicone pad for Game Boy Color
- D-pad, A button, B button, and power switch, and IR cover not included
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
Unless you're fortunate enough to be able to harvest OEM buttons from a(nother) Game Boy Color, this product is a worthy replacement for the price, quality, and color customization it offers. Some users have observed a slight difference in the feel of these buttons, but slight differences in OEM vs. aftermarket hardware are to be expected in my experience, and this does not inhibit or distract from gameplay whatsoever.
Gameboy looks great now with backlit screen.
Love how the new light blue start/select looks compared the stock gray!