Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
At long last, the wait is over! These high-quality, machine-cast silicone Start-Select replacement buttons allow you to further customize your Game Boy. Choose from over 20 available colors to suit your aesthetic preferences. They're the perfect finishing touch to any custom project.
- High-quality silicone
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Compatibility with the DMG and Play It Loud Game Boy models
Choose from over 20 different colors including but not limited to those in our most popular color collections. Pictured above:
- Row 1: Black, SFC Dark Gray, Game Boy Light Gray, White, Clear
- Row 2: Neon Green, Neon Blue, Neon Yellow, Neon Orange
- Row 3: Pastel Mint, SNES Lavender (a.k.a. Pastel Purple), Pastel Pink, Pastel Yellow, Pastel Blue
- Row 4: SFC Yellow, SFC Blue, SFC Green, SFC Red
- Row 5: Pink, Purple
- 1 x Start-Select silicone pad for Game Boy
- D-pad, A button, B button, power switch, and extension port cover not included
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
I bought clear purple buttons, a DMG shell of the same color along with a matching cartridge. It's the same color for all of the products which is really nice. As a variant to see which combination would look best, I also bought clear turquoise/teal buttons. Unfortunately they turned out to be very dark. There was no product photo, which would have been really helpful. Other than that I liked all of the ordered products and they arrived super well packaged.
I like the buttons, however the Black is too dark and the Super Famicon is too light for my Play it Loud Gameboy. Either option looks off, I went with the Super Famicon option as it is closer.
Solid aaftermarket buttons that come in a wide variety of colors that perfectly match any GB DMG color combination!
The stable of colors that retromodding offers is great. It's worth taking a look at these start/select pads for your build because of the range of colors available, but I also like them because they are color matched to the shells RM sells as well.
In my quest to make one of the most aesthetic DMG Gameboy's, I bought the pink start and select buttons to complement the Hibiscus print on the front of the Fiji Boy. They really bring out the red/pink accent look I'm going for, and they fit perfectly and feel really nice to boot!