Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Elevate the look and feel of your Game Boy Advance with our glass replacement lenses. With superior scratch resistance, these replacement lenses enhance your handheld's appearance and improve screen visibility.
- Scratch resistant glass keeps your lens looking clear for improved durability and superior aesthetic performance
- Fits genuine and aftermarket Game Boy Advance shells
- Strong 3M adhesive for easy and reliable installation—no glue necessary
- Ships with protective plastic film attached to the front of the lens
Choose from a range of colors and logos to suit your aesthetic preferences:
- Black: holographic GBA logo, metallic GBA logo, Retro Modding logo, Freeplay Tech logo, no branding
- Gray: GBA logo, Super Famicom Logo
- White: no branding
- Pokémon: New York Pokemon Center, Latios/Latias
- Clear: no branding
- 1 x Game Boy Advance glass screen lens in a color of your choosing
- 1 x Adhesive for installation (pre-attached for all lenses except clear)
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- Intended for use with the AGS-101 LCD
- Can be used with the IPS LCD, but will cover around ~1mm of the screen on each side
- Not compatible with the GBA SP
- Clear lenses are only recommended for use in custom paint jobs and similar DIY projects since they otherwise reveal the adhesive
- Glass may shatter under pressure or if dropped. We always recommend that you exercise care when installing glass products.
Super high quality and incredibly accurate design!
I ordered the lens variant with the Retro Modding logo - the print quality was very good, no scratches or blemishes, but the solid black area seemed to be tilted a couple degrees, to the point where it was noticeable and slightly annoying, albeit not too bad. Wasn't an alignment issue as no matter how much I tried to reposition the lens and the display, it was still slightly askew. I haven't seen anyone else with this issue so it might've been a one-off, just something to keep an eye out for!
Also, keep in mind this lens doesn't fit the funnyplaying IPS display, as it's the same size as the original lens; not a problem with the lens itself, just something I failed to notice before buying.
Overall 4 stars, would be 5 if it weren't for the slight printing issue on the unit I received
Great quality and fit,
Consider getting a special adhesive that is completely transparent
for specific builds in which art is seen on the screen frame
Really brings the whole build together
Got the white with no logo for my GBA. It really gives it that clean, logo-less look I was going after!