Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If you've spent more than a few minutes playing one of those games with that loser Mario, you might find yourself in need of a reminder of what a real winner looks like. Now, thanks to this collaboration with Jamesyplays, you can adorn your Game Boy with the face of the true poster boy of Nintendo's success. Featuring a lightly embossed print so you can feel every ripple of Wario's muscles, as well as a custom printed glass lens and buttons to make sure he's everywhere you look, this is the only shell really worth getting.
* Product description paid for by WarioWare Inc.
- Machine cast shell with a lightly textured finish to reproduce the feel of the original shells
- Custom artwork from Jamesyplays
- High quality Wario themed UV-print on front and back of shell
- UV-printed scratch resistant glass screen lens with custom text and LED decal
- UV printed buttons designed to blend seamlessly into shell print for a cohesive look
- 1x Custom UV-printed front and back DMG shell
- 1x Custom UV-printed glass screen lens
- 1x Button set with UV-printed A/B buttons
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
Just looking at the shell makes me feel rich. Wario would approve.
I’m a huge Wario fan and it is also one of the first games I saw played on a Gameboy. I was so stoked to watch the videos of the shell being printed on twitch and Retro did not disappoint. The UV prints are top-notch!
I don't even have the guts for the insides yet but I had to buy it because its glorious!, just like the neon boy I bought. great quality! Already have inside donner parts on the way for it!