Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Enjoy your favorite Famicom games and ROM hacks on one convenient, SD-compatible flash cartridge. Reliable and easy to use, it's never been easier to return to the best retro titles the Famicom and Nintendo Entertainment System have to offer.
- Supports Famicom, NES, and Twin Famicom systems, as well as many NES and FC clones
- Cart supports NES and FDS ROM images
- Automatic disk side swap for FDS
- Expansion audio supported on Famicom
- Includes save state functions
- Supports Game Genie cheat codes
- Automatically backs up saves to SD card without requiring you to push the reset button before shutting down the system with the exception of the FDS
- Mapper support can be extended via software updates
- Supports FAT, FAT16, and FAT32 file system formats
- Supports SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Fast loading—most games load within 1-2 seconds
- Powerful Cyclone II FPGA.
- 2 x 512 Kbytes SRAM for PRG and CHR data.
- 128 Kbytes battery backed memory that writes to SD card
- Max II CPLD to handle FPGA reconfiguration, BIOS, and SD interfaces.
- 1 Mbyte flash BIOS.
- Voltage shift buffers on PPU and CPU bus for matching levels between 5 V NES bus and 3.3 V EverDrive bus, which reduces noise and power consumption more than simple resistor buffers
- 1 x EverDrive N8 Famicom
- SD card sold separately
- If using the Famicom version of this cart, you will need to use a Famicom to NES adapter in order to use it in your Nintendo Entertainment System. The same holds true with the NES cart in that it requires a NES to Famicom adapter to be used in the Famicom
- NES systems require modification to support expansion audio
- FDS users must push the reset button on system to get back to main menu before shutting down the system to prevent FDS save data from being lost
- The following mappers are supported: