Pre-Order, Shipping starts late May 2017
Limited quantity available, these sells fast, hurry!!
Read this entire listing (and any linked pages) before making your purchase.
What you are buying here is a pre-built Game Pie Advance unit. Keep in mind, even with us building the console and configuring it for you, you will need to spend time to configure it according to your needs (Wifi, button mapping, etc). Keep in mind the DIY nature of this project before proceeding with your purchase.
A MicroUSB OTG adaptor is included for you to plug in your keyboard to facilitate the console's configuration.
The base price includes:
- 1x Game Pie Advance Kit v2.1 (\w 3.2" TFT LCD)
- 1x Raspberry Pi Zero W
- 1x 1A Power Supply
- 1x 8GB Class10 MicroSD Card
- 1x Black MicroUSB OTG Cable
- 2x 3.7V 1000 mAh Lithium Polymer Flat Cells (batteries)
- Time and labour to configure it work according to your needs.
The base price does NOT include these, you NEED these in your cart as well:
- 1x Gameboy Advance Replacement Shell of your choice (includes a gray button set or add...)
- 1x Gameboy Advance Button Set with bumpers and triggers (optional, if you don't want default gray)
- 1x Gameboy Advance Glass Screen Lens
or 1x Gameboy Advance Plastic Screen Lens
- 2x Tactile Push Button Caps (required with the default X-Y Buttons hole option)
- X-Y Buttons (without button caps, refer to the red build in the pictures: tiny black tactile buttons above the A-B gray buttons)
- X-Y Buttons hole (Depicted on yellow console pictures as green and blue buttons) (add them to your cart here)
- No X-Y buttons (standard Game Boy Advance look)
We recommend these:
- 1x Tri-Wing + Philips Screwdriver kit (opening the console will void your warranty)
- 1x 16-128Gb SanDisk Class 10 Micro SD card (will replace the included 8GB Micro SD)
- 1x Game Boy Advance Protective Neoprene bag
Please read the following notes carefully
Be ready to read a lot on the Retro Pie, Emulation Station and Game Pie Advance's forums for advanced support.
Due to the DIY nature of this item, no warranty will be offered on opened consoles thus we strongly advise you to get a MicroSD card with enough memory to prevent you from ever opening the console to upgrade it.
Buying this console will require you to read, test and learn. If you are not ready to spend time, we strongly discourage you from purchasing this device.
Volume Controls are REVERSED due to space constraints.
Some imperfections can be present, as this is a handmade unit, not a mass-manufactured one.