This 3D printed plastic frame reduces backlight bleed in Game Boy Advance consoles that have been modded for the AGS-101.
AGS-101 LCDs naturally cause some light to bleed around the edges, especially where the LED strip encounters the screen. This protector sits between the LCD and the lens to minimize the amount of light visible at the sides of the screen.
- Fits flush with the LCD opening on aftermarket shells
- Available in a range of colors designed to match the look of your console, including black, white, light gray, blue, green, and red
- Reduces visible light bleed on all four sides of the screen
- 1 x Game Boy Advance backlight bleed protector in a color of your choosing
- This product is intended for modded Game Boy Advance units and, as such, is sized to fit the opening of our aftermarket shells
- You may have to trim the plastic with a utility knife to make it fit properly in certain shells
- Before inserting the bleed protector, ensure there are no plastic shavings around the screen opening, since leftover plastic can cause the protector to buckle
- This product is not recommended for mods that use both a clear shell and a clear lens, since light will always bleed with that combination regardless
- This product is not compatible with the IPS LCD mod, nor is a backlight bleeding protector necessary for that mod