The display you've come to love on your Game Boy Advance is now available on the SP! Enjoy your favorite GBA titles with this startlingly crisp and impressively vibrant backlit IPS LCD display by Funny Playing.
Please read the product description carefully and in its entirety before purchasing.
- Suitable for AGS-101 and AGS-001 models
- Backlit IPS LCD brighter than AGS-101 or NDSL displays
- Crisper image than the AGS-101
- Proportional image
- Fast refresh rate with no blur
- Wide viewing angle
- Easy, solder-free installation with little trimming involved
- Brightness control button requires soldering one wire
- Supports the software-based sleep mode built into select games
- 1 x IPS LCD
- 1 x Ribbon cable adapter (compatible with 32 and 40-pin boards)
- 1x Foam pad
- 1x Wire for brightness controller
- Lead times may vary when purchasing a product on backorder
- We strongly recommend testing the display before installing it in your Game Boy Advance SP. Please confirm the kit is working before completing the installation.
- Too much pressure can permanently damage the screen and result in rows of dead pixels. Do not force the shell closed around the LCD. Ensure the shell is properly trimmed for the IPS LCD before attempting to install it.
- LCD may break under pressure or if dropped. We recommend you exercise care when installing this product.
- Ribbon cable is fragile; be sure to install it carefully.
- We strongly recommend you follow the tutorial linked in the Documentation section (coming soon), and use one of our professionally trimmed SP shells, to minimize the risk of damage during the installation.
2019-10-09: Product page created.