Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If you're looking for a crisp, full-sized backlit LCD for your Game Boy, look no further than this IPS LCD kit from Funnyplaying. This kit contains everything required to give your old DMG a bright new display. In addition, the viewing area is the same size as the stock display, meaning no special lens is required!
Please read the product description carefully and in its entirety before purchasing.
- LCD replacement for original Game Boy
- Includes replacement front PCB with button contacts
- Minor shell trimming required (screw posts need to be cut)
- Same viewing area as the original display
- 36 different color modes to choose from
- Brightness and color palette control (replaces contrast wheel)
- Simulated pixel grid to maintain the retro aesthetic
- 1 x IPS LCD
- 1 x Ribbon cable adapter (compatible with 32 and 40-pin boards)
- 2 x PCB
- 1 x 3D-printed centering bracket
- 1 x Foam tape
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- When the grid line mode is turned on, some game scenes will flash when switching, which is a refresh problem of the motherboard of the game machine itself.
- We strongly recommend testing this LCD before installing it in your console; we are unable to accept returns on kits that have been installed in a console
- Too much pressure can permanently damage the screen and result in rows of dead pixels. Do not force the shell closed around the LCD.
- LCD may break under pressure or if dropped. We recommend you exercise care when installing this product.