Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If you're looking for a crisp, full-sized backlit LCD for your Game Boy, look no further than this IPS LCD kit from Funnyplaying. This kit contains everything required to give your old DMG a bright new display. In addition, the viewing area is 11% bigger than the stock display, meaning you will have to trim the shell a little bit!
Please read the product description carefully and in its entirety before purchasing.
- LCD replacement for original Game Boy
- Includes replacement front PCB with button contacts
- Minor shell trimming required (screw posts need to be cut)
- Same viewing area as the original display
- 36 different color modes to choose from
- Brightness and color palette control (replaces contrast wheel)
- Simulated pixel grid to maintain the retro aesthetic
- 1 x IPS LCD
- 1 x Ribbon cable adapter (compatible with 32 and 40-pin boards)
- 1 x Glass Lens
- 2 x PCB
- 1 x 3D-printed centering bracket
- 1 x Foam tape
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- When the grid line mode is turned on, some game scenes will flash when switching, which is a refresh problem of the motherboard of the game machine itself.
- We strongly recommend testing this LCD before installing it in your console; we are unable to accept returns on kits that have been installed in a console
- Too much pressure can permanently damage the screen and result in rows of dead pixels. Do not force the shell closed around the LCD.
- LCD may break under pressure or if dropped. We recommend you exercise care when installing this product.