Shell Insert for Game Boy Advance SP
These custom, 3D printed inserts are designed for use in transparent Game Boy Advance SP shells. They're a great way to set your console apart and conceal the foam backing of the AGS-001 or 101 LCD. Add a vibrant flash of color to your SP or choose a monochromatic shade for a more modern look.
- Designed to fit perfectly in clear GBA SP shells
- 3D printed with a textured finish
- Friction fit, no glue installation
- Conceals AGS LCD backing
- Offers an excellent opportunity to customize your SP
- Currently available in fourteen colors, from vibrant hues to modern grays. Please not that not all colors pictured are available.
- If you'd like to 3D print your own GBA SP shell insert in a color of your choosing, our STL file is open source and available on Thingiverse.
- 1 x GBA SP shell insert in a color of your choosing
- Intended for use in transparent GBA SP shells. This product will not be visible in opaque shells.
- The foam backing on the AGS-001 LCD is soft enough that it does not need to be removed for the insert to fit in the shell. If using the insert with the AGS-101, you'll have to remove the top layer of black foam tape from the back of the AGS-101
- The shell insert in White is laser cut PET
- Console not included
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display