This drag and drop USB 2.0 cart dumper and save transfer device allows you to access your ROMs and saves as though they were on a thumb drive. Simply plug your cart in, plug in the USB cable, and transfer your files. There's no need for drivers or special software.
This product is ideal for battery swaps, Game Boy Camera image extraction, and backing up your saves and ROMs. Can also be used to play your ROM and your save off your cart in an emulator in real time (Game Genie, Gameshark) and saving back to the cart when you're done.
- Supports ROM dumping and save read/write for Game Boy and Game Boy Color carts
- Firmware updates over USB
- Supports Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi and some OSX
- Takes less than 2 seconds to dump some carts
- Near-instant save backup and restoration
1 x Joey Jr.
- Does not support Game Boy Advance carts
- This product is not guaranteed to work on Mac OSX. It was tested on a 2008 iMac, but Apple may have changed their USB MSC drives in the meantime, which can remove compatibility with emulated file systems
- This product is not intended to replace the Joey Joebags Gen 3. The Joey Jr. does not support flashing carts, only simple save transfers
- Do not attempt to flash other firmware files to this device. Gen 3 firmware is not compatible and will brick the device
- Added BV5 bootleg flashing support