Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Add a flash of color to your next mod with one of these 3D printed color rings. Designed for use with our Game Boy Advance / Color / Pocket speaker in clear Game Boy Advance shells, these rings add the perfect finishing touch to your console.
- Fits GBA, GBC, and MGB shells
- Works with OEM and stock speaker
- Available in a wide range of colors
The file to print your own speaker ring is available on our Thingiverse page here.
- 1 x 3D printed speaker color ring in a color of your choosing
- Speaker not included with purchase of a color ring
- Not compatible with other speaker sizes
- If using this product, you may need to add adhesive to the bottom of the speaker to hold it in place since the color ring will sit on the speaker's pre-attached adhesive
- While the black color ring can be used to hide the adhesive on the speaker, please note that the rim of the speaker is already black
The speaker color ring was very easy to attach to the speaker, and made for an awesome aesthetic when paired with other colors or even matching colors! I will definitely be using one on any future mods I do, that include a transparent shell.
Looks terrific, works like a charm.
Nice touch to finish a build
I'll blame myself, I didn't read the notes. The ring did not work with the speaker I had. I ended up having to using double sided tape to make it sort of work. If you plan on using an aftermarket speaker in a GBC I think there are better options out there.