Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If you want to customize your console by performing a pro-sound mod or by adding extra buttons to your unit, this titanium step drill bit will help you carefully and efficiently create smooth holes in your plastic shell without requiring you to swap out your drill bits. It's the perfect tool for modders who want to build a Game Boy Zero, Freeplay Zero, or Freeplay CM3 unit.
- Automatically increases the diameter of the hole as you drill
- Durable titanium manufacturing
- Ideal for plastic Game Boy and Game Boy Advance shells
- Diameters range from 3 mm to 12 mm
- 1 x Titanium step drill bit
worked perfectly to add a 3.5mm headphone jack to my gba :)
Quick to ship, super handy to use. Very happy with this.
sturdy, nice material, fast delivery
The ideal tool.
This is a very useful tool to have if you are trying to mod a DMG shell with additional button holes.