This flash card connected to USB port directly to flash game. No need for a programmer.
GB64M has 32M x 2 Banks. So, maximum game size is 32M.
- Support for GB/CGB/GBA/GBP
- Supports GB/CGB ROMs (including LSDJ)
- Multiple game ROMs on the same cartridge are allowed
- Connects to PC via mini-B type USB cable
- Software supported on Windows XP (32bit), Vista (32bit), and 7 beta (32bit)
- Easily replaceable battery (for SRAM). No soldering is required
- Dual Banks
- 1m/128K of RAM
Important things to consider:
- Game *.sav file is stored in sram. only one *.sav can be stored at the same time
- Cartridge also compatible with the transferrer II system
Unofficial, user-developed support apps
For Linux, OS X, and BSD operating systems you may use this software (Still in alpha).
(The product not include Mini-B USB cable)