Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If your Game Boy buttons are sticky or unresponsive, it's likely that the conductive silicone pads are worn out or dirty. The first step to restoring your console is to try cleaning the pads with a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol. If that doesn't work, consider swapping them out for a brand new replacement set.
- Can restore button responsiveness
- Compatible with original and aftermarket DMG and PIL shells
- Complete set of replacement silicone pads
- 1 x D-pad silicone pad
- 1 x A/B button silicone pad
- 1 x Start-Select silicone pad
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
Had a problem with a missing item. Got on Facebook chat and they took care of the problem right away! Great service. Really appreciated it.
Works well, great price, what more could you want?
My old pads were absolutely busted, unusable, but with these new ones, it's as good as new!
Would buy again
I used these to replace the pads on my DMG and they feel great! Will buy again for future builds.