If your GameCube controller's buttons are sticky or unresponsive, it's likely that the conductive silicone pads are worn out or dirty. The first step to restoring your console is to try cleaning the pads with a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol. If that doesn't work, consider swapping them out for a brand new replacement set.
- Can restore button responsiveness
- Compatible with GameCube controllers
- 1 x D-pad silicone pad
- 1 x A/B/X/Y button silicone pad
- 1 x Start button silicone pad
- 1 x L trigger silicone pad
- 1 x R trigger silicone pad