Our unique, in-house Game Boy replacement buttons are cast using high-precision machinery. These quality buttons take their design cues from the NES controller to bring a different look and feel to your Game Boy.
Don't want to mess with a good thing? Check out our Game Boy buttons, which perfectly reproduce the original—right down to the lines on the D-pad.
- Durable ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) material
- High-quality, responsive buttons that play better than typical budget replacement parts
- Concave A and B button surfaces and arrow markings on the D-pad designed in the style of the NES controller
- Compatible with NES controllers, DMG and Play It Loud Game Boy units, and SNES controllers (see warning)
These button sets are available in over 30 different colors, including airy pastels, clear neons, and perfect reproductions of Nintendo's original hardware colors.
Some colors may not return in subsequent batches, so grab them while they last!
Can't make up your mind? Leave the decision up to us.
- Random set: A full set of buttons in one random color. We'll pick out something that complements the shell you order.
- Mixed set: A full set of buttons in a variety of colors. We'll pick individual button colors that complement each other as well as the shell you order.
- 1 x NES-style D-pad
- 2 x NES-style A/B buttons
- Power switch and extension (link) port cover not included
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- The D-pad is designed to fit in a NES controller and may feel a bit tight in the Game Boy
- The Game Boy's D-pad will not fit in a SNES controller, but the A and B buttons will