LEAD TIME : 8 WEEKS
The long-awaited follow-up to the Metal Jesus Rocks Ultimate Gameboy Advance v1 is finally here. As many of you have seen on Metal Jesus Rocks YouTube channel, we built the most amazing Gameboy Advance, again. Enjoy!
This product is meant towards those who would like to receive a fully working unit just as shown on Metal Jesus Rocks Ultimate GameBoy Advance v2 video. For those who would like to attempt the mod themselves, a DIY Parts Kit is also available here.
The MJRv2 features:
- *Clear Purple Shell (NOT Atomic Purple)
- *Black Buttons
- *Black Start-Select Silicone Pad
- Full-Black Glass Lens
- AGS-101 Backlit screen
AGS-101 Voltage Regulator* (BennVenn)
Exclusive, get the most brightness out of your backlit AGS-101 (100% instead of 85%)
Digital Backlight Brightness Controller (BennVenn)
Offers 10 brightness level through a buttons combination.
Audio Amplifier** (Retro Modding)
Powerful amplifier that will give +24dB gain. Comes with a high-quality speaker (not sold separately)
GBAccelerator (Division 6)
Variable clockspeed using buttons combo: 1x, 1.5x, 1.75x, 0.85x
Rechargeable Battery Pack (Retro Modding)
6-7h of continuous play!
Not what you are looking for?
Looking for a custom GBA?
Get a custom Build to Order GameBoy Advance.
Looking for a DIY version to avoid labour fee?
Looking for a more affordable version?
- (*) For best results, use Lithium, NiMH batteries or our Battery Pack
- (**) Some of our customers have reported a humming sound or high pitch coming out of the console's speaker. All GBA issue noises when listening carefully in a quiet environment. An amplifier might make it sound worse. Most customer don't hear it nor mind. Those with sensitive hearing will probably mind it. If you have any concerns please contact us prior as there will be NO refund for this regard.
- There has been LOTS of interest with these so kindly allow up to 8 weeks for this to be completed and shipped.
- Our units comes with two authenticity stickers: a Modded in Quebec sticker with a unique serial number and a 3D printed Retro Modding sticker.