Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Our unique, in-house Game Boy replacement buttons are cast using high-precision machinery. These quality buttons take their design cues from the NES controller to bring a different look and feel to your Game Boy.
Don't want to mess with a good thing? Check out our Game Boy buttons, which perfectly reproduce the original—right down to the lines on the D-pad.
- Durable ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) material
- High-quality, responsive buttons that play better than typical budget replacement parts
- Concave A and B button surfaces and arrow markings on the D-pad designed in the style of the NES controller
- Compatible with NES controllers, DMG and Play It Loud Game Boy units, and SNES controllers (see warning)
These button sets are available in over 30 different colors, including airy pastels, clear neons, and perfect reproductions of Nintendo's original hardware colors.
Some colors may not return in subsequent batches, so grab them while they last!
Can't make up your mind? Leave the decision up to us.
- Random set: A full set of buttons in one random color. We'll pick out something that complements the shell you order.
- Mixed set: A full set of buttons in a variety of colors. We'll pick individual button colors that complement each other as well as the shell you order.
- 1 x NES-style D-pad
- 2 x NES-style A/B buttons
- Power switch and extension (link) port cover not included
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- The D-pad is designed to fit in a NES controller and may feel a bit tight in the Game Boy
- The Game Boy's D-pad will not fit in a SNES controller, but the A and B buttons will
Buttons work well and feel good. I have 5 NES controllers with OG and retro mod rubbers/buttons setups. They work well for me even doing speedruns. Plus they look way cool! The ball on the bottom of the Dpad looks to be a little bit bigger than the original NES Dpad.
I bought the pink and orange buttons to be able to mix-and-match for a certain DMG build. These fit perfectly fine in the shell I bought (not from RM cause they weren't available yet, sorry!!!). I just wish there was a Neon Pink button set!