Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This wireless Gameboy controller allows you to use your favourite retro console as a wireless controller. Play games on your PC, laptop, RPi, and more, or use it to play games on a NES, Super Nintendo, N64, Gamecube or Wii wirelessly using any supported Gameboy of your choice.
- Allows your handheld console to be used with a wireless controller when paired with a transmitter
- Available for a wide variety of consoles, as well as general USB
- USB-A / USB-C: Compatible with Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- NES: Compatible with NES
- SNES: Compatible with SNES
- Nintendo 64: Compatible with N64
- Gamecube: Compatible with Gamecube and Wii
- WiiMote Expansion Port: Compatible with Wii, NES/SNES mini
Please see the "How to Use" section here.
Any downloads or firmware updates will be available in the "Download" section here.
- 1 x Receiver, in a style of your choice
- This product requires a transmitter in order to function
- Please note that this is not a Bluetooth device
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
This device is great for playing GB games on my Gameboy Player, the Gamecube controllers don't really feel right so this alleviates that well!
There is one issue I came upon, but the situation is unique: while using my GBAcellerator modded GBA and playing Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, the L input registers as an A input. Very situational, and I think is has to do with the GBAccelerator because other GBAs work fine.