Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
When your video game cartridge's battery has gone dry, pick up one of these replacements to restore save functionality to your game and regain access to battery-backed features. We offer CR1616, CR2025, and CR2032 replacement batteries to keep your games going!
- Compatible with Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis cartridges
- Restores battery-backed features like save files and in-game clocks (such as those in the Pokémon games)
- Batteries include solder tabs to simplify installation
- CR1616, CR2025, and CR2032 models available
- 1 x Replacement battery in a model of your choosing
- Depending on your cartridge, you will either need a security bit or a tri-wing screwdriver to open the game cartridge and identify and replace your battery. These tools are offered separately or as part of our video game console repair tool set
- Before placing your order, open the game cartridge to confirm which type of battery you need by examining the internal circuit board
- We strongly recommend soldering the battery in place to prevent it from disconnecting and erasing your save file
- Make sure you're grounded before prying the battery off the internal circuit board
Video Game Save Battery
they are easy to install and they have all the batteries you need.
I bought 2 batteries, one a cr2025 and one a cr 1616. The cr1616 was dead on arrival.
Thank you for this reply. We're sorry to hear about this.
Would you mind sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org? We would be glad to send you a replacement.
Never hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns.
The RM Team
Works great! Managed to get it working with my copy of Pokemon Emerald without any issues