Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Celebrate the re-release of Link's Awakening with this limited edition Legend of Zelda Game Boy shell. Return to where it all began while you carry the instruments of the sirens in the palm of your hands.
- Machine cast shell with a lightly textured finish to reproduce the feel of the original shells
- High-quality, detailed UV print of the iconic wind fish in an art-nouveau style
- 1 x UV printed DMG housing with matching battery door
- 1 x Extension (link) port cover
- 1 x Set of brand new screws
- Designed by Alex Custodio
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- Hydro-alcoholic gels (such as hand sanitizer) and their residue can damage the print if they come in contact. Please pay particular attention to this when using UV-printed shells.
The shell and printing are great but the shell received was not the color expected. I fully understand that they say colors may differ in the fine print but they really need to actually say what the current color is or let you pick a color from a drop down. Bought all accessories to match the expected color and then another color came. No where was I ever informed on what color I am receiving. Doesn't seem like too much to ask to know exactly what color you are getting when you check out.
This is a wonderful design. The second wave of these is printed on a purple shell instead of a blue shell. Retromodding is not great at keeping their product images up to date on the website (which is very strange, since their color selection is one of their greatest strengths). I have no idea if this shell is actually the blue version or the purple version, it is possible that the old stock was moved to their US distributor and is being sold in the US only currently. I am based in the US, I do not know what the product offering page looks like outside of the country. If Retromodding staff is reading the comments, please do yourselves a favor and backfill the rest of your product images as soon as you can.