Bring the classic AGS-101's backlight to your Game Boy Advance or restore your backlit SP's screen with this AGS-101 LCD. It's the perfect way to breathe new life into your GBA.
- The definitive LCD for backlighting your Game Boy Advance
- Compatible with 32 pin and 40 pin GBA boards, as well as with the AGS-101 board
- White tab LCD
- 1 x AGS-101 LCD
- We strongly recommend that you follow our LCD preparation guide to avoid damaging the AGS-101
- Glass and plastic screen lenses are available for the Game Boy Advance and the Game Boy Advance SP
- Installing this LCD in your GBA requires trimming the front of your shell and removing a piece of plastic near the battery compartment. We offer a shell trimming service with the purchase of any of our Game Boy Advance shells. We strongly recommend purchasing an aftermarket shell to avoid damaging your genuine shell
- On its own, the AGS-101 doesn't receive the appropriate voltage and current to produce that bright backlight you get on the SP. Pairing this product with our voltage regulator or VRV2 will give you a brighter, richer screen
- Avoid placing pressure directly on the screen. Hold the edges of the LCD carefully when installing it in your console. Do not pinch the screen between your fingers when manipulating it
- Too much pressure can permanently damage the screen and result in rows of dead pixels. Do not force the shell closed around the LCD. If necessary, remove more plastic from the shell.
- These LCDs are stocked from Sharp and have never been used
- All AGS-101 LCDs are tested before shipping
- LCD may break under pressure or if dropped. We recommend you exercise care when installing this product.