Original ASM's DMG Screen Covers are back!
Our plastic lenses are laser-cut, not molded. The "Modern" DMG Gameboy screen covers are produced with modern manufacturing techniques in single-tone colors for a simplistic, modern look.
Most colors have been upgraded to version 1.1. Upgrades include wax paper instead of plastic for the backing, reducing contact with dust during application, and a pre-cut plastic front for the screen covers. The shape and printing methods remain unchanged.
"Clear" screen covers are not the same as our DIY clear screen cover kit. These clear screen covers are meant to be applied as is, where as the kit is meant to be painted.
- Perfect fit in all classic gameboys
- Power LED hole is the correct size for classic gameboy shells.
- Not prone to lifting when applied to a clean surface
- Laser-cut - Cleaner cut than authentic screen covers
- Pre-attached adhesive - No glue or tape necessary
- Ships with protective plastic on both sides.
- 1x ASM Game Boy DMG Screen Cover
It is crucial that all dried adhesive is removed from the shell before applying the the screen cover. If there is dried adhesive on the shell, then the screen cover will be "floating" off of the plastic, and may not seat properly.
Keep in mind these are third party alternative, not official Nintendo parts. Color may slightly vary from what you see on your display.