Wire this little board in your modded console to get keypad control over your LCD's brightness.
There are 6 wires to solder, one of which is the trigger button (usually START or SELECT). This board monitors the trigger button for a 2 second press. Upon detection, it will enter brightness change mode where you can use up and down buttons to select 1 of 256 brightness settings. After 4 seconds of no keypad activity or a second press of the trigger button, it will save to its re-writable memory and remember your settings the next time you power up.
- Compatible with any system modded with the AGS-101 LCD
- Extends battery life by allowing you to lower the LCD's brightness
- PWM control above audible range to eliminate the system noise introduced by the board
- Second version smaller and more efficient than the original board
- 1 x BennVenn's Digital Backlight Brightness Controller
- We're no longer restocking this product, but we invite you to check out our in-house alternative.
- The picture depicts the older moddel