The base price includes:
- 1x AGB-001 donor console
- Time and labour build the custom console according to your needs.
This does NOT include shell nor replacement screen, you NEED these in your cart as well:
- 1x Replacement Shell of your choice (includes a gray button set)
- 1x Glass Screen Lens
or 1x Plastic Screen Lens
- 1x Button Set with bumpers and triggers (optional)
You have the choice between:
- Keep the original screen (default)
- Front-lit (AGS-001) screen
- Back-lit (AGS-101) screen (Best choice...)
- Back-lit (AGS-101) screen with a switch to toggle brightness mode (Even better...)
- Anton Veretenenko's GBAmp3 (includes new speaker) - Temporary unavailable
- BennVenn's Voltage Regulator* (Exclusive, Get the best brightness there is).
* A voltage regulator is required in every AGS-101 + GBAmp v3 combo, this prevents screen flickering issue at max volume.
There has been LOTS of interest with these so kindly allow up to 8 weeks for this to be completed and shipped.
Some of our customers have reported noise coming out of the console's speaker. All GBA issue noise when listening carefully in a quiet environment. An amplifier might make it sound worse. Most customer don't hear it nor mind. Those with sensitive hearing will probably mind it. If you have any concerns please contact us prior as there will be NO refund for this regard.