The Freeplay CM3 L2R2 add-on board was primarily designed to introduce three additional buttons to your Freeplay CM3 unit—two triggers, one hotkey. The board also includes options to install a special fan that pulls air through the hole in the circuit board and blows it out the side across the fins of the heat sink on your CM3's CPU.
- Introduces two additional trigger buttons to your Freeplay CM3 in order to make the most of PlayStation and Nintendo 64 games
- Introduces a hotkey button to your CM3
- Includes option to purchase with or without a fan
- Adds 4 analog chips via i2c that can be used by the Freeplay joystick driver for a PSP1000 analog stick or similar
- 1 x Freeplay CM3 L2R2 add-on board
- This kit requires that you add parts to your existing Freeplay CM3, which may involve soldering and modifying your shell
- This board will require that you install and edit software on your Freeplay CM3. This project is intended for modders who have advanced understanding of how to operate Linux
- Some builders have added dual analog sticks using the 4 analog inputs. Imagination is the limit!
- Please note that you will void your warranty if you add this product to a build to order Freeplay CM3 you have already received as it requires you to open the console
- Photos are meant to serve as examples and are not indicative of exactly what you will receive in the box