Freeplay LCD Brightness Controller
This small, flexible circuit board allows you to add a brightness control feature to your Freeplay Zero or Freeplay CM3. In addition to the physical install, you'll also need to add the brightness control software to your operating system.
- Compact add-on board
- Change your console's brightness setting through the Retro Pie menu
- System saves brightness settings even after shutting down and rebooting
- A complete installation guide is available for both the Freeplay Zero and Freeplay CM3 (link opens in Google Docs)
- The latest Freeplay Zero/CM3 image includes support for the brightness controller (link opens in Google Drive)
- Additional support is available through the Freeplaytech website
- 1 x Freeplay LCD Brightness Controller ribbon
- To install this product, you need to connect it in line with the existing LCD ribbon cable. The LCD ribbon cable locks into this expansion header and the "finger" side of the controller locks into the Freeplay Zero/CM3 header.
- Installing this product requires 2 wires to be soldered to the Freeplay Zero/CM3 circuit board
- On the Freeplay CM3, two resistors will need to be removed in order to install this ribbon