A convenient DIY Project Builder exists for this project, check it out so you don't forget anything for your build!
Please understand that we depend on Freeplaytech for this product. Please subscribe to Freeplaytech newsletter to receive continuous production updates.
This is intended as a do-it-yourself (DIY) product, so please fully inform yourself before proceeding to do anything yourself. For hardware-specific information about the Freeplay Zero see the original Kickstarter.
Enjoy the process of building your own Freeplay Zero! Here is a tutorial video from Ed at Free Play Tech.
You will need to supply several accessories to successfully assemble a working Freeplay Zero using this kit. Please check out our DIY Project Builder if you aren't sure about what is required for a full build.
All kits comes with the Long and Clicky buttons soldered-on.
The Kit includes:
- 1x Freeplay Zero Circuit Board
- 1x 3.2" TFT LCD
- 1x 40-pin Header (to solder to your Raspberry Pi Zero or Zero W)
- 2x Standoffs (for mounting your Raspberry Pi)
- 1x X/Y Button Drill Guide
- 1x Freeplay Zero Keychain/Charm
- 1x LCD Brightness Controller
- 1x 2000 mAh LiPo Battery