Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This 3D printed bracket has been custom designed to center version 3 of the RIPS LCD in a Game Boy shell.
This bracket comes included with the purchase of the v3 IPS LCD DIY kit.
While not explicitly required to install the IPS, this friction-fit bracket allows for a safe, easy, adhesive-free installation of the v3 IPS for Game Boy.
Note that this bracket is designed for the version 3 IPS kit; it is not compatible with earlier version of the kit.
- Custom printed for a perfect fit with the IPS LCD
- Centers the LCD in the DMG shell
- Prints in unobtrusive colors
If you'd like to 3D print your own IPS LCD centering bracket, our .STL file is open source and available on Thingiverse.
- 1 x IPS LCD centering bracket
- This product is specifically designed for v3 of the IPS LCD; it is not compatible with earlier versions of the DMG IPS.
- Installing this product requires trimming part of the plastic from the DMG shell; two screw posts and one switch support must be fully removed from the shell.
- When installing the front PCB, discard the rubber spacer block and do not fully tighten the screw closest to the color wheel.