Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Flash games directly onto this smart card via USB to enjoy your favorite titles on your Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, and Game Boy SP. There's no need to use a programmer with this simple solution.
- Compatible with the DMG, GBC, GBA, and GBA SP
- Supports Game Boy and Game Boy Color ROMs (including LSDJ)
- Allows multiple ROMs on the same cartrirdge
- Connects to PC via mini-B USB cable
- Software supported on Windows XP (32 bit), Vista (32 bit) and 7 Beta (32 bit)
- Easily replaceable battery for SRAM—no soldering necessary
- Dual banks with a maximum game size of 32 M.
- 1M/128K RAM
- Installation Guide
- Drivers: Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit
- Unofficial downloads: Alpha Linux, OS X, and BSD software, OS X software, cross-platform, driver-less software
- Unofficial, user-developed support apps: multiple *sav-file support, *sav file Android app
- For Linux, OS X, and BSD operating systems you may use this software
- Game *.sav file is stored in SRAM. Only one save can be stored at a time
- Cartridge compatible with the Game Boy Transferer I and II
- ROMs not included. If you'd like us to flash LSDJ to your cartridge, please contact our support team with your copy of LSDJ and proof of purchase
- Mini-B USB cable sold separately