The long-awaited follow-up to the Metal Jesus Rocks Ultimate Gameboy Advance v1 is finally here. As many of you have seen on Metal Jesus Rocks YouTube channel, we built the most amazing Gameboy Advance, again.
This page is ment towards those who would like to receive a DIY parts kit ment to build a Metal Jesus Rocks Ultimate GameBoy Advance v2 themselves. This project is NOT an easy start point for those without any modding experience.
The MJRv2 DIY Kit includes:
- GameBoy Advance Shell
- GameBoy Advance Buttons
- Full-Black Glass Lens
- Gameboy Advance Silicone Parts + Start-Select
- AGS-101 Backlit screen
- AGS-101 Ribbon Adaptor
- AGS-101 Voltage Regulator (BennVenn)
- Digital Backlight Brightness Controller (BennVenn)
- Audio Amplifier (Retro Modding)
- High-End Speaker
- GBAccelerator (Division 6)
- Rechargeable Battery Pack (Retro Modding)
The MJRv2 DIY Kit does NOT include:
- GameBoy Advance (AGB-001) console
How do I find my Gameboy Advance board revision?:
Not what you are looking for?
Looking for a pre-build version to save time?
Get the assembled Metal Jesus Rocks Ultimate GameBoy Advance v2.
Looking for a custom GBA?
Get a custom Build to Order GameBoy Advance.
NOTE: This product page is not being updated when an included item is out of stock. This kit ships when every components are in stock.