LEAD TIME: 8 WEEKS
On February 2, 2018, the Metal Jesus Rocks Ultimate Game Boy Advance V2 was unveiled as the successor to this product.
As many of you have seen on Metal Jesus Rocks' YouTube channel, we built the most amazing modded Game Boy Advance. We give old consoles new life and an amazing new look. All you need to do is play.
- Genuine Game Boy Advance PCB
- AGS-101 backlit LCD
- Variable brightness switch
- Anton Veretenenko's Class-D audio amplifier and brand new speaker
- Clear green GBA shell
- Clear GBA buttons
- Light gray silicon start select pad
- Glass screen lens with holographic GBA logo
- 1 x Pre-built Metal Jesus Rocks Ultimate Game Boy Advance V1
- For additional customization options, please check out our build to order Game Boy Advance and for custom consoles using the crisp IPS LCD, check out our build to order Game Boy Advance (IPS LCD).
- For best results, use lithium batteries, NiMH batteries, or our rechargeable battery pack
- This unit comes with two authenticity stickers: a GBA sticker with a unique serial number and a 3D printed Retro Modding sticker
- All units are tested prior to shipping
- Cartridge slots are cleaned and tested prior to the unit being built and shipped. We strongly recommend carefully cleaning all carts using isopropyl alcohol before inserting them into your new unit in order to avoid dirtying the pins
- Please keep in mind that the GBA always puts out a low-level hissing or high-pitched noise due to the GBA's hardware. An amplifier will make this noise louder. While most customers don't hear or mind the sound, those with sensitive hearing will probably be bothered by it and should avoid having an amplifier installed in their console. If you have any concerns, please contact us prior to purchasing. We will not issue refunds based on complaints about amplified hissing noises
- Given the interest in our custom consoles, we ask that you please allow up to 8 weeks for your order to be created