The ultra-small, ultra-slim Raspberry Pi Zero is the smallest Raspberry Pi on the market and now includes additional connectivity features, including wireless LAN and Bluetooth. Like the Pi Zero, it's 40% faster than the original Raspberry Pi and boasts an incredibly compact form factor. The Pi Zero sports mini connectors to save on space and the unpopulated 40 pin GPIO offers you the flexibility to use nothing but the connections your project requires.
- On board WiFi and Bluetooth
- Broadcom BCM2835 1 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Mini HDMI and USB on-the-go ports
- Micro USB power
- Unpopulated 40-pin GPIO connector
- Incredibly compact footprint of 65 mm x 30 mm x 5 mm