Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
One of the most beloved video game franchises hits a big milestone this year! We've decided to celebrate, by offering a special 35th Anniversary print of our Link's Awakening DMG Shell. Featuring the wind fish design you've come to love, with a new yellow and green color scheme printed on a clean white shell, the 35th anniversary edition also features a celebratory design on the battery door to commemorate this milestone.
- Machine cast shell with a lightly textured finish to reproduce the feel of the original shells
- High-quality, detailed UV print of the iconic wind fish in an art-nouveau style
- Gold style print on white shell
- 35th Anniversary print on battery door
- 1 x UV printed DMG housing with matching battery door
- 1 x Extension (link) port cover
- 1 x Set of brand new screws
- Designed by Alex Custodio
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- Hydro-alcoholic gels (such as hand sanitizer) and their residue can damage the print if they come in contact. Please pay particular attention to this when using UV-printed shells.
Link's Awakening was the first Zelda game I ever owned all those years ago, so it only seemed fitting that I'd drop a DMG into a shell with the Wind Fish and triforce on it. I really like the 35th graphic on the battery door as a nice touch and the white color scheme was a clean colorway to do the shell in. The plastic fits together well and feels high quality in the hand for an aftermarket shell. Time will tell how well the graphic holds up, but on display now it looks pretty great.