Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
EZ-Flash is back with a new GBA flash cart model. The ingenious design allows the PCB to fit flush inside both the Nintendo DS and GBA handhelds thanks to two removable faceplates. Enjoy your favorite GBA games alongside the form factor of your choosing.
- Compatible with the GBA, NDS, and NDSL
- Easily copy and play GBA games without the use of special software
- Fast patch engine and manual patch engine to support modified ROMs
- Instant loading
- Hardware-based direct save to SD card
- Cheat support
- Save state support
- Real time clock
- Built-in sleep feature
- Customizable hotkey
- 256 MB PSRAM
- 512 MB Norflash
- Compatible with Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and NES games
- System on chip level recovery mode
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, and EXFAT
- Compatible with 128 MB to 128 GB SD cards
- Upgradeable firmware and kernal
- GBA and NDS faceplates for a perfect fit in the console of your choosing
- 1 x EZ-Flash Omega
- 1 x GBA faceplate
- 1 x NDS faceplate
- Once your unit has been received, please update to the latest firmware
- This product is not compatible with the GBAccelerator at 1.5x, 1.75x, and 0.85x speeds. This product can be used in consoles that have had the GBAccelerator installed, provided that the speed is kept at 1x.
I like retro modding, i would recomend to my friends aswell.
Works well, but lacks save indication, so you have to just count to 5 and pray that FPGA manages to write save file in time.
The cart works great, but the real time clock is not accurate when using with IPS screen, so it delays about a minute every day. Besides that it works great and the quick save/load function is just awesome.
Super easy to set up and use!
I have been in the flashcard community for over 18 years. Still remember when I first got my Supercard SD, then it was Supercard lite, M3, and finally EZflash IV. After EZflash IV I did not look further and had been using my card for 10 years. This had been the best flash card ever, so why upgrade? well because EZ Flash did it again, with another Amazing Flash card: EZ Flash Omega. This Card is an upgraded EZ Flash IV.
No lag in games No Led Indicator for SD/Save Write
No patching necessary
Real Time Save
Real Time Clock
Easy and friendly to use
Game load times insanely fast
Only caveat is you have to wait 5 seconds after doing an 'In Game save' before restarting or turning off. Since this Ezflash reads/loads games directly from SD card it also writes save files directly to them and it can take 3 seconds to write save. So just to be save wait 5 seconds after you 'in Game' Save is complete and you should be good to go. 100% recommend this card. Also don't user NOR to write games like EZ flash IV, completely unnecessary in this age and with this Flash card.