Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
The definitive edition is here! The GBA ROM cart you've come to love is back, with a few new interesting features. Including an easily replaceable battery, a rumble feature, and the new dual-use mode (to name a few), this update to the EZ-Flash Omega isn't kidding when it calls itself definitive.
- Easily copy and play GBA games without the use of special software
- Fast patch engine and manual patch engine to support modified ROMs
- Instant loading
- Hardware-based direct save to SD card
- Cheat support
- Save state support
- Real time clock
- Built-in sleep feature
- Customizable hotkey
- 256 MB PSRAM
- 512 MB Norflash
- Compatible with Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and NES games
- System on chip level recovery mode
- Supports FAT32, and EXFAT
- Upgradeable firmware and kernal
- New: save files use FRAM for extra safety
- New: dual-use mode allows cartridge to toggle between running as an original GBA cartridge and a typical ROM cartridge
- New: Less power draw than the original EZ-Flash Omega
New: easily replaceable battery
New: built-in rumble function
- 1 x EZ-Flash Omega - Definitive Edition
- Once your unit has been received, please update to the latest firmware
- This product is not compatible with the GBAccelerator at 1.5x, 1.75x, and 0.85x speeds. This product can be used in consoles that have had the GBAccelerator installed, provided that the speed is kept at 1x.
I wish i knew of this product sooner. Its great and easy to use. Nice way to store all my Tendo backup data and play them anytime
This is my first flash cart, and I am blown away. It runs all the games I've tested on it. Loads quick, games are smooth without any seriously noticeable issues. I can't wait to test out the Link Cable using this! A+ will buy more EZ Flash!
EZ-Flash Omega - Definitive Edition
As far as I can tell, it’s 100% compatible with all of my GBA games. This cart has quite a few awesome features including a cheat engine. I’ve only used it for a Pokémon game, and only one of the cheats seemed to work. It also ended up crashing the game after just a couple minutes. The community and resources for the cheat engine are also quite sparse.
This cart isn’t completely compatible with GB or GBC games. I have Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets GBC game, and this cart generates many graphical glitches and doesn’t play the music or animations at the correct speed for this game. Even when messing around with the cart’s graphics settings, I can never get the sounds and animations to play at the correct speed together. I can only get one or the other to play correctly.
This cart also doesn’t work enough on Pokémon Crystal (and probably others from the same generation) to even be reasonably playable.
I also wish this cart would be able to play the save data you copied from the cartridge. There are many emulators on PC that can use save data you directly ripped from an actual cartridge, but this cart’s GBC emulator cannot read those saves, unfortunately. It seems like it wouldn’t be that difficult to implement a feature like this. Maybe in the next version.......
Simply the best.