Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This indispensable video game console and cartridge tool set includes all the screwdriver heads and security bits you need to open your favorite retro consoles. With this all-in-one kit, you can mod or repair your handhelds, home consoles, controllers, and game cartrdiges as you see fit!
- All the tools you need to open your retro consoles in one convenient package
- Durable steel manufacturing
- Screwdriver handle is equipped with swiveling end cap to improve stability
- Tri-wing and Phillips head bits open Game Boy, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Game Boy Micro, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo DSi, Wii, Wii U, and many other handheld and home consoles
- T6 and T8 screwdriver bits open modern Xbox and PlayStation consoles and controllers
- 3.8 mm and 4.5 mm security bits open game cartridges designed for Game Boy, Game Boy Color, NES, SNES, N64, Virtual Boy, Game Gear, Turbo Grafx, and more
- 1 x Screwdriver handle
- 1 x Triangle paddle
- 1 x Opening pry tool
- 1 x Phillips head bit (PH00)
- 1 x 2.0 mm tri-wing bit
- 1 x Torx T6 bit
- 1 x Torx T8 bit
- 1 x 3.8 mm security bit
- 1 x 4.5 mm security bit
- 1 x Screwdriver bit holder
This is now my go-to set of tools to take apart my consoles, they are high quality and come with all the bits you need.
Everything is there and it's well made. Just add it to your cart already, you'll need it
This is one handy little tool. It makes opening the shells quick and easy. I did find the included Phillips bit too small for the motherboard screws so I don't recommend using it but the tri wing and other bits were perfect.
The tool set was all around nice. I really only needed the triwing driver for my GBA-SP project but they have come handy in tinkering with old PS controllers and such. The set would get a full 5 stars if not for the flimsy tool "case". The tools are packed in a small rubber strip that would be nice if it wasn't so loose. My tools won't stay on the rubber strip. Other than that, a very nice little tool set.
Good higher quality product than you see on Amazon and cheaper