Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This indispensable video game console and cartridge tool set includes all the screwdriver heads and security bits you need to open your favorite retro consoles. With this all-in-one kit, you can mod or repair your handhelds, home consoles, controllers, and game cartrdiges as you see fit!
- All the tools you need to open your retro consoles in one convenient package
- Durable steel manufacturing
- Screwdriver handle is equipped with swiveling end cap to improve stability
- Tri-wing and Phillips head bits open Game Boy, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Game Boy Micro, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo DSi, Wii, Wii U, and many other handheld and home consoles
- T6 and T8 screwdriver bits open modern Xbox and PlayStation consoles and controllers
- 3.8 mm and 4.5 mm security bits open game cartridges designed for Game Boy, Game Boy Color, NES, SNES, N64, Virtual Boy, Game Gear, Turbo Grafx, and more
- 1 x Screwdriver handle
- 1 x Triangle paddle
- 1 x Opening pry tool
- 1 x Phillips head bit (PH00)
- 1 x 2.0 mm tri-wing bit
- 1 x Torx T6 bit
- 1 x Torx T8 bit
- 1 x 3.8 mm security bit
- 1 x 4.5 mm security bit
- 1 x Screwdriver bit holder
The only issue I have is that the holder of the different bits doesn't have a space for all of the bits, you have to have one of them in the screwdriver. It would be nice to have an extra slot so you don't have to change it twice to put one bit in.
Game Console / Cartridge Repair Tools Set
the kit was fine except the t6's hole was off center
I'm sorry to hear you received a defective tool. Would you mind sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org? We would be glad to send you a replacement kit.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any query or concern.
The RM Team
I bought a used game boy color from eBay and I’m guessing that the seller used the game boy frequently cause neither the start nor select buttons would work but thanks to retro modding I can finally pause Tetris
good tools that work at a fair price