These 3D printed screw posts allow you to perform a CGB-101 mod without using any glue to hold the shell together. Installing the AGS-101 in your Game Boy Color used to result in a messy and inelegant reassembly. With these screw posts, closing the shell is much neater. They're based on BennVenn's design.
- Custom printed for the CGB-101 mod
- Prints in unobtrusive colors
If you'd like to 3D-print your own screw posts for GBC-101, our STL file is open source and available on Thingiverse.
- 1 x Set of two 3D printed screw posts for the CGB-101 mod
- This product is specifically designed for the CGB-101 mod
- These posts might not be compatible with custom lenses sold by other vendors as they may result in an offset display