Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If your Game Boy Advance buttons are sticky or unresponsive, it's likely that the conductive silicone pads are worn out or dirty. The first step to restoring your console is to try cleaning the pads with a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol. If that doesn't work, consider swapping them out for a brand new replacement set.
- Can restore button responsiveness
- Compatible with original and aftermarket GBA shells
- Complete set of replacement silicone pads
- Available in a variety of colors
- 1 x D-pad silicone pad
- 1 x A/B button silicone pad
- 1 x Start-Select silicone pad
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
Very nice quality pad, fit perfectly! A most to replace old gummy and dusty pad in your beloved GBA
These feel a little bit different from the originals, but I didn’t expect them to be exactly the same. The difference probably won’t be noticable once I break them in a bit. The color of the Start/Select pads are ever so slightly off from the original. Good quality overall.
Quality as usual! Super fast shipping and excellent products, can't go wrong with retro modding.
Some very clean pads that fit without any problem ans will work like original ones
Good quality replacement pads! A little more clicky than the usual ones