Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If your Game Boy Advance buttons are sticky or unresponsive, it's likely that the conductive silicone pads are worn out or dirty. The first step to restoring your console is to try cleaning the pads with a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol. If that doesn't work, consider swapping them out for a brand new replacement set.
- Can restore button responsiveness
- Compatible with original and aftermarket GBA shells
- Complete set of replacement silicone pads
- Available in a variety of colors
- 1 x D-pad silicone pad
- 1 x A/B button silicone pad
- 1 x Start-Select silicone pad
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
Some very clean pads that fit without any problem ans will work like original ones
Good quality replacement pads! A little more clicky than the usual ones
Feel like the originals, great quality, couldn't recommend more
LIME GREEN SILICONE PADS!!!!
They added a great springiness to the buttons that I enjoy.