Budget Plastic Screen Lens for Game Boy
These plastic Game Boy screen lenses are a great choice for modders on a budget who might not care about perfect compatibility with the DMG system. They're molded via plastic injection and offer a decent resistance to surface scratches.
Looking for high-quality replacement parts? Check out our in-house, laser-cut plastic replacement lenses.
- OEM (64 mm) view area
- Molded via plastic injection for a more inexpensive product
- Compatible with DMG and PIL shells
- Pre-attached adhesive for a glue-free installation
- Ships with plastic film to protect against scratches
- 1 x Game Boy plastic screen lens in a variant of your choosing
- 1 x Adhesive for installation (pre-attached)
- The protective plastic film is set perfectly flush with the borders of the lens. To remove, carefully loosen one corner using your nails or the blade of an x-acto knife and peel off. Be careful not to scratch the lens while doing so
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart