Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Replacement LCD for Funny Playing's Game Boy Advance IPS LCD Kit and Game Boy Color IPS LCD Kit.
- Active Screen Size: 3.19" diagonal
- Outline DImension: 52.5(H) x 73(V) x 1.6(T) Typ.
- Pixel Pitch: 44.65(H) x 134.25(V)
- Pixel Format: 360(H) x 480(V) (RGB Stripe)
- Color Depth: 24-bits (R8, G8, B8)
- Interface: MIPI 1-lane command mode
- Power Consumption: 274mW (max. B/L on @ 10mA), 70mW (max. B\L off)
- Luminance: 350nit(typ.) @ 10mA
- 1 x 3.19 Inch IPS LCD
- Avoid placing pressure directly on the screen. Hold the edges of the LCD carefully when installing it in your console. Do not pinch the screen between your fingers when manipulating it.
- Too much pressure can permanently damage the screen and result in rows of dead pixels. Do not force the shell closed around the LCD. If necessary, remove more plastic from the shell.
- These LCDs are old stock, they may contain traces of rust on the backside but this will not affect their usability.
- All IPS LCDs are tested before shipping.
- LCD may break under pressure or when dropped. We recommend that you exercise care when installing this product.
I've bought 6 of these kits now and I highly enjoy the process of installing these screens. I have nothing but good things to say about them and Retro Modding. 10/10.
These screens are awesome. I have installed several of these, and have only had an issue with one, and retromodding immediately sent me a replacement. I have only had happy customers!
Touch sensor too short. Not sensitive enough to be on shell. Display is perfect
Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you received defective products.
Could you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org? We will be glad to replace these products for you.
Thank you for your time.
The RM Team
Overall it's a good mod for your GBA, I had no issues installing into the pre cut shell and no imperfections except a little dust, however it is difficult to remove the screen with the adhesive included in the mod kit.