IPS LCD with AV Out for Game Boy Advance
If you're looking to get a new, backlit IPS LCD for your GBA, and you're looking for the option to play your favourite games on your television, sort out both with just one mod! This IPS LCD will give you a bright and clear image on your console, and when you're in need of an even larger screen, just connect to the TV via the link port, with the included cable!
- 3.19" Backlit IPS LCD
- 10 brightness levels, with touch brightness control
- Allows you to play GBA on TV with included cable, providing video output through the link port
- Some soldering and shell trimming required
- 1 x IPS LCD
- 1 x PCB
- 2 x Ribbon Cable
- 2 x Insulating Film
- 5 x Wire
- 1 x Acrylic Bracket
- 1 x AV Cable
- Some soldering and trimming of the shell is required to install this mod
- The wires should be installed as shown in the picture below:
- We strongly recommend testing the display before installing it in your Game Boy Advance. Please follow our Display Testing Guide to confirm the kit is working before the adhesive is secured, the display protection sheet removed, or any non-critical soldering to the ribbon or driver PCB. We are unable to accept returns or replacements on kits that have been installed in a console. Individual replacement parts may be available in the "Included" section above.
- The ribbon is very fragile, be sure to handle it carefully to avoid damage.
- Too much pressure can permanently damage the display, do not force the shell closed around the LCD. Ensure the shell is properly trimmed for the display before attempting to install it.