ITA TFT Backlight LCD for Game Boy Advance
Looking to modernize the screen on your GBA, while still maintaining something of a retro aesthetic? This ITA TFT Backlight LCD uses the bottom screen of the Nintendo DSI in combination with a custom ribbon cable to make implanting this screen into your Game Boy Advance as easy as possible!
- Similar to AGS-101 display, but with improved colours and no ghosting
- Same viewing area as the OEM displays, making it compatible with stock and 101 screen lenses
- Touch brightness controller
- Position adjust feature (hold select + L + R for three seconds to activate, and us L + R to reposition display vertically; hold inputs again to use L + R to reposition display horizontally)
- 1 x TFT LCD
- 1 x Main ribbon
- 1 x 32 pin ribbon
- 1 x 40 pin ribbon
- 3 x wires
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- On 40 pin boards, you will need to remove the C54 capacitor
- Some soldering and trimming of the shell is required to install this mod
- There are three plastic tabs along the edge of the LCD, which must be trimmed of prior to installation
- Avoid placing pressure directly on the screen. Hold the edges of the LCD carefully when installing it in your console. Do not pinch the screen between your fingers when manipulating it
- Too much pressure can permanently damage the screen and result in rows of dead pixels. Do not force the shell closed around the LCD.
- LCD may break under pressure or if dropped. We recommend you exercise care when installing this product.