Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If the left and right triggers on your Game Boy Advance are starting to feel soft, uneven, or unresponsibe, switch out your old tactile switches with these high-quality clicky replacement parts.
- Durable, high-quality manufacturing
- Satisfying clicky feeling
- Improves the responsiveness of the left and right triggers
- 1 x Game Boy Advance L/R Clicky Tactile Switch
- Tactile switches sold individually, not in pairs
- We strongly recommend that both tactile switches be replaced at the same time to prevent your L and R trigger buttons from feeling uneven
- You will need to carefully sand down the blue protrusions on the tactile switches in order for the buttons to fit perfectly into your shell. We recommend testing the tactile switches in your shell periodically while sanding them down to determine the height you find most comfortable
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
Bought these to replace faulty original triggers. They work great, but like others have mentioned, it's tricky to get them flush with the board, requiring extra trimming to get it all to fit together nicely. They work great once installed though.
Lol This is not kristie haha but her husband Kyle I've ordered many time from you plan to order more love your products my only complaint is for some odd reason my phone auto corrected my name to hers on this one so I kind missed out on my points lmao 😅🤔 anyway thanks and happy customer👍
It’s not an easy mod I recommend getting a pcb holder
These replacement buttons work great, however I did have some trouble installing them and had to bend the lower pins out a bit to actually get through the holes to solder it in properly. Without bending the pins a bit the L button wound up soldered in a bit awkwardly causing me to have to trim the front shell of my GBA. If not for this minor issue then I'd give these a full 5 stars.
I did need to trim the buttons themselves down a bit as well, but that was no big deal as I already had the needed tools to do so.
These feel excellent and really improve upon the squishy feeling of the stock buttons. Word of warning, Make sure you have these new ones set flush up to the PCB or it will be tough to fit into your shell. Also when installed, the buttons will not click when your GBA is put back together until you sand them sufficiently.if you sand too much, a little dab of superglue will build the height back up to be re-sanded